Advance Bio-Treatment is known for working in the community for many years. We know how difficult and traumatic a crime scene cleanup can be.
Our services are perhaps unknown to you until you have a tragic or emergency situation to deal with. We hope you never have to use our crime scene services, but take comfort that if you do, we are prepared to help you.
Biohazard clean up is also very traumatic and dangerous, no one should go through these situations alone. For times like this you need the help of certified and trained empathetic professionals.
Crime scene cleanup and biohazard cleanup are potentially dangerous scenes to cleanup and should not be attempted except by trained professionals.
Our professionals are trained and familiar with OSHA, EPA and API regulations. Without proper disposal, decontamination and disinfection spread of infections and illness can result.
Today, I have compiled a list of terms commonly used in cleanup work.
- Airborne biohazards – enter your respiratory tract through the eyes, nose and throat and remain active such as anthrax or tuberculosis
- Bloodborne biohazards – these cause illness and death in humans, they enter the body through the eyes, throat, nose, anus, sexual orifices
- Vector biohazards – transmitted by insect and animal infestation
- Decontaminate – reduction or removal of harmful chemicals and toxins such as waste, body fluids, blood etc,
- Disinfection – the process of killing pathogens and living microorganisms to prevent spread of illness and disease
- Toxic waste disposal – waste products that contain chemicals and carcinogens that cannot be easily recycled or disposed
- Fingerprint dust cleanup – Police and crime investigators will often use a heavy dust to detect fingerprints when searching for the perpetrator, fingerprint dust can spread quickly and cover furniture, flooring, etc.,
- Hazwoper – hazardous waste and emergency operations conducted around the world
- Superfund CERCLA – Comprehensive Environmental Response Compensation and Liability Act
- OSHA – Occupational Safety & Health Administration – sets and protects workplace safety standards
Advanced Bio-Treatment team of professionals work within the guidelines of these agencies and work quickly and efficiently to restore the property to its original state.
Our 24/7 Cleanup Service Areas Include: Florida, Georgia, Washington DC, New York , Kentucky and most other states.
If you need scene cleanup and decontamination guidance, have questions about your payment options, which clean up and decon procedures your current insurance policy covers or require our death or accident/trauma cleanup services immediately, don’t hesitate to give us a call!